My focus is on God and His will in my life – not perfectly so, of course – but that is my goal. As a wife, mother, grandmother and friend, I can only express my love adequately to my own loved ones if my relationship with God is what it should be. God loves me and because I know that is true, I am free to love others.
I travel extensively with my husband in an international ministry. You can find out more about our ministry at www.xtendinternational.com. He preaches and teaches and when I accompany him, I teach as well.
You can find our statement of faith below.
God has given me a thirst for His word. I love to write about what He reveals to me. That is the reason for my books and my websites – I love to share with others what I have discovered.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that both the Old and New Testaments are the divinely inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original manuscripts, and the supreme and final authority for faith and practice.
- We believe there is only one living and true God, Creator and Ruler of the universe, eternally existent in three co-equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the full deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious, atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to Heaven’s glory, and in His personal, visible and triumphant return.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is present in the world to make people aware of their need for Christ, and that He indwells every believer so as to provide understanding of spiritual truth, guidance in doing the Father’s will, and power for serving and godly living.
- We believe in the necessity of the spiritual regeneration of sinful man by the power of the Holy Spirit. This spiritual rebirth is the only salvation and is the gift of God.
- We believe that all persons are created to exist forever. There will be a resurrection of all, and each will either exist eternally separated from God by sin, or in union and fellowship with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is Hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life. Heaven and Hell are places for eternal existence.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the church, which is the Body of Christ, and that it is comprised of all who have been born again by the power of the Holy Spirit through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.